Time and Date:
Thu, Sep 20, 2012
08:30 AM - 09:30 AM
Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
200 E. Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60601 Map It
Has your small or medium sized business been effected by the rising cost of healthcare for your employees? Have you felt as if there is nothing you can do about it?
Join us for this important and timely event where Jeff Rosset, of Midwest HR will introduce you to strategies that can potentially help you to:
- Reduce & control the short-term & long-term costs of your health insurance plan
- Be able to offer “Fortune 500-like” benefits to your employees
- Have access to more choices/options to offer employees
- Have the insurance carriers aggressively competing for YOUR business
- Leverage your employee benefit offering to attract, and retain top talent
Jeff Rosset, Midwest HR
Pre-registration for this event closes at Noon on September 19th, space permitting. Registrations are non-refundable. No-shows will not receive a refund. All registrations require pre-payment; payment or a Note of Appreciation must be received 24 hours prior to the event. Requests for reasonable accommodations must be made by September 13th.
Questions? Contact Damian Silver at 312-494-6774 or email@example.com