115th Annual Meeting of Membership | #CCCAnnual115
Tuesday, June 4, 2019 | 7:00 - 9:30 AM
Hyatt Regency Chicago | 151 East Wacker Drive | Chicago, IL 60601
The Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Meeting is a celebration of our iconic place in Chicago history, and the ability to evolve and strengthen to meet today’s challenges to help you build your business. The Chicagoland Chamber is positioning itself for a new future by strengthening our three pillars -- Networking, Advocacy and Thought Leadership -- to better serve our members.
Featuring keynote speaker Becky Frankiewicz, ManpowerGroup President of North America
This year’s event features keynote speaker Becky Frankiewicz, President of ManpowerGroup North America. Artificial intelligence and digital transformation are changing the way we work and do business. Manpower is at the forefront of influencing how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Becky will highlight how successful companies of all sizes are adapting to compete for talent in today’s competitive environment.
Becky has been featured on Workings Mothers, CNBC Live: Tightest part of labor market is in skilled trades, Wall Street Journal: Economy Notches 100th Straight Month of Increased Employment and Forbes Pay And Benefits Aren't The Only Ways To Compete For Talent, among many other media outlets.
Additionally, we are thrilled to announce that Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot is confirmed to join us in her first speaking engagement to Chicago’s business community at this year’s 115th Annual Meeting. Be in the room for this historic moment and hear Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot’s vision for supporting and working with Chicagoland’s business community.
Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot has a unique understanding of working with business, having served as partner at Mayer Brown. At this event, she will share with our members how her administration will create business, economic, and neighborhood development across the entire City and how she will work with the business community on the future and direction of the city to ensure a stable environment to grow the economy and attract new companies and jobs to our region.
Finally, we will announce the winner of the $50,000 James Tyree Emerging Business Leadership Award. The Annual Meeting is also one of the best events of the year for high-level business networking. The room is full of business decision makers.
Tickets, tables and sponsorship opportunities are now available. Contact: Marianne Floriano, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-494-6782.
Chamber members and non-members are welcome to attend the Annual Meeting.
Individual Tickets: $125/Member and $200/Non-Member
Entrepreneurial Table (Program feature and 10 seats): $1,500
• A Keynote Presentation: Becky Frankiewicz, President, ManpowerGroup North America
• The announcement of the winner of the 8th Annual James Tyree Emerging Business Award
• Networking with some of Chicago’s top business leaders and government officials
- 2018: Penny Pritzker, Founder and Chairman, PSP Partners and 38th U.S. Secretary of Commerce
- 2017: Rick Bayless, Chef & Entrepreneur
- 2016: Margo Georgiadis, President of the Americas, Google
- 2015: Joseph Hinrichs, Executive Vice President and President of the Americas, Ford Motor Company
- 2014: John Stankey, Group President and Chief Strategy Officer of AT&T
- 2013: Jeff Smisek, Chairman, President & CEO of United Airlines
- 2012: Greg Wasson, former President & CEO of Walgreens
- 2011: Terry Lundgren, Chairman, President & CEO of Macy’s
- 2010: Alan Mulally, former President & CEO of Ford Motor Company
- 2009: Steve Ballmer, former CEO of Microsoft