Chicagoland Legal Clinics
The Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce offers pro-bono legal consultations to members and Small Business Development Center clients.
Examples of assistance include:
Make an Appointment
- The choice and structure of the business entity.
- Employment issues, including the protection of confidential and proprietary information and contracts with key employees.
- The use of form documents and the implications of contractual terms and provisions.
- The structure of contractual and other relationships with third parties.
- Routine business transactions.
- Financing the growth of a business.
- Planning for the future, including succession planning.